TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Table of Contents
Here are our website Terms and Conditions
By you accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, to include all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws that may apply. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. All materials to include but not limited to content, images, videos, on the website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Our Use License
- Permission is hereby granted to temporarily download a single copy of any materials (information or software) so designated as downloadable on the website. Note that this is the grant of a license, but not a transfer of title. Under the license terms herein you may not:
- change or copy any of the content;
- use the content for any commercial purpose whatsoever, or use images for public display (neither commercial nor non-commercial use is allowed);
- make an attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on www.davesweney.com ;
- remove the copyright or other added proprietary markings from materials; or
- pass on materials to any another person nor are you allowed to attempt to copy materials on any other server.
- If you violate any of these license terms, the license shall automatically be terminated. Note that once you have viewed any temporary downloaded content of any kind, or upon notification of termination of this license, you are required to delete/destroy the material in your possession. This includes content in electronic or printed format.
3. Our Disclaimer
- Note that the content on www.davesweney.com is provided “as is”. The website makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, and disclaims and hereby negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, www.davesweney.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall www.davesweney.com, nor its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on www.davesweney.com , even if www.davesweney.com or a davesweney.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on davesweney.com may include some technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The website www.davesweney.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The website www.davesweney.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The website www.davesweney.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the content.
Note that www.davesweney.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by www.davesweney.com of such a linked site. The use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Site Terms and Conditions Modifications
From time to time, www.davesweney.com may revise these terms and conditions and may do so at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to www.davesweney.com shall be governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates without regard to its conflict of law provisions.