I am reviewing Traffic Ivy today. I know the creator, Cindy Donovan, and she at times comes up with ideas and products that really help all of us online marketers. This latest one is a tool that I am adding to my arsenal of tools, and I urge you to check out the videos and see if it might not work for you too!
First, a demo of the product…
Sometimes I like to break the routine of my reviews of products and this is a case of that!
Here is a second demo that will help you decide if this tool is for you:
Next, I have one more demo for you to look at…
Now you have a pretty good idea of just what this tool can do for getting you traffic that is targeted and ready to buy what you are promoting…
If you are ready to have a look at the sales page, click here: TRAFFIC IVY TOOL
Now, let’s get into this quick review…
|Vendor:||Author: Cindy Donovan|
|Launch Date:||23 January through 29 January 2019|
|Launch Time:||10:00 EDT|
|Pricing:||$9.97/$29.97/$49.97 Front End, Upsells Details Below|
|Niche:||General Online Marketing – Lead Magnets for IM Niche|
|Guarantee:||30-day money back guarantee|
Who Is Cindy Donovan?
I have known Cindy for a few years now, and she is a top creator of online tools for marketers. I have purchased more than a few of her products and had success with them. This latest one is another one that I am investing in and although I have not tried it yet, I am sure it will perform as advertised.
Cindy has always provided excellent customer support and I expect that it will not be any different for Traffic Ivy. Below I go into more details about exactly what you get when you purchase this tool. Go through and see for yourself if it may be for you!
What You Get With Traffic Ivy…
This is a barter system that revolves on a point system. Using it you will get real, actual, trackable clicks. Members simply log in to their (SaaS) dashboard, create and publish ads in multiple media formats, and their campaigns are live for others to share and view.
Users have their choice of the following actions:
- They can display their articles and reviews on a network of targeted blogs.
- They can add Facebook posts of FB pages/groups and walls.
- They can add Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Reddit posts for REAL accounts
- They can have their videos uploaded to a wide variety of real YouTube accounts
Members then choose a point price they’re willing to pay, while other members choose what they’re willing to share and publish ads for!
In your stats after the traffic has been delivered, you’ll get a complete breakdown for every click sent, with a direct link to that share/post – and the opportunity to rank/rate and review the quality of traffic… to keep the integrity of the network SUPER strong!
You can earn points by sharing other’s content. These points then can be used to get more traffic to your content or offers. It is a true barter system. You determine what you are willing to ‘pay’ in points for others who share your stuff, and they do the same.
Since you get points for sharing others content, you really can build up a lot of points the more active you are on the platform. This is why I chose a mid-range plan over a more expensive front end offer, as I do the same with other platforms I use now (i.e. Link Collider).
The difference with this platform from others is that the traffic is more targeted. You choose what to pay and who to target regarding others who will share your content. It is a much better system than what I am using at the moment.
The advantage to purchasing the monthly membership and points either at the gold or platinum levels (upgrade 1) is that you can add in more sites of yours that you can use the points for. In my experience with other platforms, the free or share for points at no cost levels limit you.
With the front end, you can add in 10 locations you own. With the gold, you can add up to 50 sites. With the platinum, you can add in unlimited sites. Of course, that upgrade will cost you monthly, so I recommend trying the platform out and seeing what is right for your needs unless you are sure.
In my case, I have close to 10 MMO (making money online) sites and another 10 social accounts associated with these sites. I also have 20 stores and associated social accounts. So in total, I have well over 50 links I would like to promote.
Since I like to spread my streams of traffic, I likely would not get the platinum (too expensive at the moment), but will consider the gold upgrade. Then I will rotate the sites in and out and build one set, then another over time with the Traffic Ivy tool.
When I run a campaign for a new product launch or want to push the affiliate program for SMART IM Tools, I will focus lots of points and get the traffic to that offer, leaving some of the other sites off the platform while that is ongoing.
Another feature of this platform that I really think is going to help it maintain a high-quality standard is the rating system. You will be able to rate one another and provide feedback. This means that people will be trying to maintain a good rating so will work to do so. That is to your advantage!
Of course vice-versa it is the same. You will want to maintain a high-rating from other members of the platform as this will directly affect the amount of points you can ask for when sharing others content or posts. So it pays for all members to do well and work hard to help wach other out. I like that!
So many ways to leverage this tool. I will update everyone here as I get started, I have purchased my front end now and will see how it works for my own use. Stay tuned!
Who Can Use Traffic Ivy?
There are a ton of people that can use this tool. If you are an online marketer or even if you have an offline business, this can be useful to pull in targeted traffic that is interested in what you are promoting. I have added just a few marketing segments to give you ideas…
(1) Newbie Marketers: This system is great for new online marketers that may be just getting started and are looking for real traffic to their promotions and content.
(2) Video Marketers: You will have access to lots of YouTube accounts where you can upload YOUR videos directly to and post whatever you’d like in the description! Use keywords to capture people searching for what you are offering. It is an additional stream of traffic for your marketing program.
(3) SEO Marketing: We all know that the search engines like relevant and targeted backlinks that occur naturally. You will be able to get this from the high-value blogs that share your content with Traffic Ivy. Literally, your content can be seen on 100’s of blogs.
(4) Local Business Marketers: This tool will work for any niche or interest. The Traffic Ivy members can choose to share your ads for any business, including local business and get points for doing so. It’s far better (and delivers better results) than distributing pamphlets that no one even reads.
(5) Website Owners: This is perfect for owners of websites where they need to get more traffic. It does no good to have a bunch of good content if no one is looking at it! The Traffic Ivy tool will help you get the ball rolling with people seeing your works of art and creations. You can also display banners from other blogs or ads and get pointsthat you then can use to get more traffic for yourself.
(6) Bloggers: With Traffic Ivy you get a WordPress plugin where you can automate content creation and turn your blog into a viral traffic generation machine by also automating the publishing of your new posts for more shares. My recommendation would be to create your own content using standard methods (i.e. keywords and SEO) but this is an option as well.
(7) Social Media Marketers: You can use the Traffic Ivy platform to speed up the process of having content you share go viral. With the tool and community, there are hundreds of people that will help get this cycling and driving free traffic to your pages.
(8) Product Creators: One of the big sells of Traffic Ivy for me was having the chance to create another traffic stream for my own branded online marketing tools, the SMART IM Tools program. I will be able to get the word out to many people that can use the varied tools that have been designed for online marketers.
(9) Trainers and Training: Whether you are selling training or coaching, the Traffic Ivy platform will help you get the word out to other interested people that are looking for what you offer. It helps that you choose how and with who to share. You know that the right people are getting the word out about your fantastic offers.
(10) Affiliate Marketers: You are creating content and looking for interested people to take action on your recommendations. With Traffic Ivy, you can post your offers anywhere you like and add in a call to action and link and send your affiliate link onto 10’s, 100’s or 1,000’s of sites with a single click. This is powerful.
(11) E-commerce Sellers: I have 20 online stores where I sell a wide variety of niche products. You can bet that I am going to tap into the power that Traffic Ivy offers to get more looks at what I am selling, and do it at a much lower cost than paying Facebook or Google! This tool is great for shop owners.
(12) Offline Businesses: Somewhat covered by the local marketing item above, this is further drill-down on the ways that Traffic Ivy can be used for bricks and mortar businesses. Either they can use the platform themselves to get more leads and business, or they can use social media marketing agencies to get the traffic through Traffic Ivy.
There are likely a hundred more examples I could list, but I think you get the idea! This is a very versatile platform that is powerful in a lot of ways!
What Is Traffic Ivy Going To Cost Me?
Here is a breakdown of the Traffic Bundle Options On Frontend Offer:
Option 1: $9.97 for 2,000 points to use on your choice of traffic
Option 2: $29.97 for 5,000 points to use on your choice of traffic
Option 3: $49.97 for 10,000 points to use on your choice of traffic
Are There Upsells?
Yes, there are upsells. I have detailed these below for you…
OTO1: Traffic Ivy Pro Subscription ($27/m-$47/m)
What You Get…
- Regular monthly traffic points (Gold: 5,000/m, Platinum: 10,000/m)
- Earn more points per share (twice as many as regular members)
- Points received faster (for overall/network security/integrity of the system when points are spent they go into an escrow type holding place. Regular members need to wait up to 7 days to receive points, based on their community/star rating. Pro get theirs in 24hrs)
- Ability to add more assets.
(Regular = 10, Gold = 50, Platinum = unlimited)
- Premium support via skype
So You Have Two Options for this Upsell:
Option 1: Gold level $27/m
Option 2: Platinum level $47/m
Next, there is the second upsell…
OTO2: Traffic Ivy Kickstart Bundle ($97)
With this upsell you get a fully hosted WordPress blog with built-in monetization, includes 5 done for you fully managed landing page systems.
Part of the core Traffic Ivy product (everybody receives as part of the frontend) is access to our WordPress plugin that allows you to connect to your blog and automate traffic and content in two powerful ways:
Automation 1: Publish your newly posted articles from onto the Traffic Ivy marketplace, so you’ll be able to automatically have people posting/sharing your articles on multiple targeted niche blogs.
Automation 2: Publish niche targeted content from the Traffic Ivy marketplace onto your blog, so you get fresh content and whenever you do you also earn traffic points to power your own shares!
This ‘Traffic Ivy Kickstart Bundle’ gives you the ability to create their own fully hosted WordPress blog and it comes with built-in lead generation forms that are automatically connected to managed affiliate marketing lists (so you earn commissions).
There are no ongoing fees for hosting etc, just pay once and get access to a complete and ready to go blog.
Next, we have Upsell 3…
OTO3: Traffic Ivy Agency ($197)
With this upgrade, you can create unlimited sub-user/client accounts and have the ability to distribute your own traffic points to any of those sub-user accounts.
This means you can charge clients for this service on a recurring basis and run their campaigns for them. It saves them work and they are happy to get targeted real traffic to their websites.
Lastly, there is the 4th upsell…
OTO4: Traffic Ivy Reseller ($297)
With this upgrade, you can sell an unlimited number of Traffic Ivy accounts and earn 100% of future funnel sales (50% on monthly recurring sales of points/membership).
Pros and Cons of Traffic Ivy
The platform is easy to use, very flexible in regards to where you can use it (i.e. blogs, social accounts, etc.), and it can be inexpensive to get traffic compared to paid traffic that will cost you more in all likelihood. I am starting with the mid-range package for the front end and will test it over the next week. My results I will add here as I get them to update you all as well.
I have used similar tools in the past that do provide traffic, but the traffic is not targeted, i.e. you get numbers but no sales. Link Collider is one such tool, and I have my VAs share and like others’ posts and articles, and in return I do get traffic, but again, I have not seen an uptick in sales…
The platform is fairly new, and it will take some time to get a large enough base of users to have the platform reach its full potential. This means that initially, you may not get all the results that you hope for, but over time, likely you will.
Here again is a list right off the sales page of the key benefits of the tool:
My Final Verdict?
I think the low entry cost is worth a shot and that is why I am buying this for my own use. I have a number of websites, Facebook pages, and Facebook groups that can benefit from this tool. I will likely go with the mid-range front end initially, as that is not a lot of money, and then decide which of the upgrades I may want to add.
Cindy is a solid product developer and she has launched numerous products successfully in the past. I have used some of them and been very happy with the results. This latest tool, Traffic Ivy, seems to be another one that can help a lot of people.
I recommend this to readers and would say you should try the front end minimally, as I am doing. There are three price points, so you can get started for under $10! This is very little risk and you can always upgrade after you have seen it in action.
Also, I have some bonuses for you below that will help your online program. These are training membership sites that normally sell for $27 each but you are getting access for free today whether or not you buy Traffic Ivy! Have a look and see what you think.
I am interested in helping as many marketers as possible with the content and resources I add here on the website, so decided that just for stopping by, I want to give you access to the training below.
These are high-quality training sites with content that will make a difference in your outcome for all your work to get your online business making money…Enjoy!
Best of luck!
Dave : )
Link Button to Sales Page:
Check The Bonuses Below Too!
Note that these courses will help you learn more about online marketing and complement the Traffic Ivy tool…Give them a try (no purchase necessary BUT I do need a name and email address to add you to the membership sites)!
Affiliate Profits Club