When you start an online business, decide that you will have a website, and then want to start monetizing that site to make some commission or profits from sales of your own products, one the most important factors whether or not you have success is how much traffic you have.
No traffic, no sales…It’s that simple.
Over and above sales, which may be paramount, traffic is also important for other reasons:
- It can help you to achieve higher rankings in search engines,
- With the increase in views, it will help you gain perceived expertise in whatever the niche is that you’re in, as long as you have quality material that is presented in an engaging way that provides a rich experience for the viewer,
- Over time that expertise will get noticed and then it allows you to establish influence and of course,
- The main reason you started the effort to get more traffic, namely more income, will result. This additional income might be through your affiliate sales, any direct sales you make along the way, or even through adding advertising on your website once your traffic is great enough.
It all sounds good and all you need is that traffic. But let’s face it, getting traffic these days is not as easy as it might sound, it can be quite tricky.
You know that there are literally many millions of competing websites on the internet, all vying for that traffic. Some have been around for years, and they have a LOT of traffic and head start on you
Did you know that there are over 1 billion websites on the internet, and this number is growing every day. Back in 2014 NetCraft announced this fact, and that number has only increased by a lot since then.
There is a LOT of competition for that traffic, I think you would agree! So how do we get our share of it? That is the million dollar question!
If you have a big advertising budget, you can buy it. But if you do NOT have a massive budget, how can you still get traffic to come to your site?
Half the world is surfing the internet accordong to SmartInsights, meaning about 3 billion, so the big question is how can you get your own piece of that traffic without having spending that fortune you do not have?
Better yet, what can you do to get your bit of that traffic without spending ANY money?
That’s exactly what this series is all about.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT FREE TRAFFIC
- We will start off by letting you in on the number one thing you have to get done BEFORE you make any steps to get traffic to your site. If you fail to do this, all the traffic on the internet will not help you towards meeting that number one goal of getting traffic, which is to make money from it!
- To get you ready, we will discuss a technique of writing your blog posts that will draw people in whenn they read them, promote discussion, and help you get even more traffic organically, without any advertising or payments to someone. On the contrary, if you use this tactic your traffic can very well climb to the stratosphere.
- Next you will learn more about how YouTube works and how using this platform it will help you bring a lot more traffic to your website. This involves how you label your videos using research to see what keywords to include in your video, your tags, and your description. We will also learn how to use the available YouTube video creation techniques that when incorporated into your video will help getting views when you post them on YouTube, and then pushing these viewers towards your website.
- Next you’ll learn a cool way to get increased traffic by posting a link to your website nit ince or twice, but multiple times a day that could very well be seen by many thousands or even more people, and this will cost you NOTHING.
- You will learn how to use email that will allow you to approach others in the market to get them to help you get traffic to YOUR site using their possibly more popular site!
- We will show you how the iTunes app service can work for you turning your small daily number of visitors into a massive swell of traffic, and this only requires a bit of work on your part and this could be more fun than work if you are being fair with yourself. This can be done regularly and it will help others and draw that traffic and check ALL the blocks for traffic your are looking for, to include making more money.
- At the end of the series of ten methods we will go through, likely you will have the confidence to approach another owner of a website or blog that has much more authority and convince them that you should write a guest post for their website. Of course this means you will also get in front of all their viewers, and of course you will have a link to YOUR website there too – driving yet more traffic to YOUR website.
- You will see how to use yet another method of drawing traffic through teaching a large group of people, which draws attention to you and yet more traffic to your site at the end of the class.
- We will show you a new tactic that you likely did not know about social media which will allow you to take advantage of the feature and become recognized as an expert in your niche, and gain traffic and social followers as well, and do this across many platforms, not just one or two.
- The words “name-dropping” will take on a new meaning for you. This is a way that you can get these luminary and influential folks to link directly to your site without even asking for it.
• The other thing you will pick up is how to create an eBook, a report, or a video, make it go viral, and have this drive more and more traffic back to YOUR, website. This can be done with NO MONEY. You will have OTHER people working for you getting the word out on your website for free.
WHERE TO FIND THIS SERIES
I am going to post the series under tools on the site here, and as I add one tip each day will addit here as well. At the end of the ten days you will have a complete set of tips that you can pick and choose from to implement in your own program and see how you do.
The idea is that you can easily tap into good and effective ways to get the traffic you need. I have seen and even written here about low cost ways to get traffic, and these include everything from buying a certain number of hits on your site where such traffic is not very targeted, to using PPC methods with such a platform as Facebook where you can target to a high degree who will see your ads to get that traffic over to your site.
So stay tuned, I will start posting the links here as they come online and are published over the coming days! Below you will see the course modules and links to each…
FREE TRAFFIC TRAINING COURSE
1. TABLE OF CONTENTS PAGE – FREE TRAFFIC TRAINING COURSE
2. COURSE INTRODUCTION
===> YOU ARE HERE! <===
3. TRAINING MODULE ONE – FREE TRAFFIC COURSE
===> SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS
4. TRAINING MODULE TWO – FREE TRAFFIC COURSE
5. TRAINING MODULE THREE – FREE TRAFFIC COURSE
===> GUEST POSTING
6. TRAINING MODULE FOUR – FREE TRAFFIC COURSE
===> VIRAL REPORTS
7. TRAINING MODULE FIVE – FREE TRAFFIC COURSE
8. TRAINING MODULE SIX – FREE TRAFFIC COURSE
===> THE FORUM AUTHORITY
9. TRAINING MODULE SEVEN – FREE TRAFFIC COURSE
10. TRAINING MODULE EIGHT – FREE TRAFFIC COURSE
===> YOUTUBE TRAFFIC
11. TRAINING MODULE NINE – FREE TRAFFIC COURSE
===> LEAD MAGNETS
12. TRAINING MODULE TEN – FREE TRAFFIC COURSE
===> VIRAL CONTESTS
13. WRAP UP OF FREE TRAFFIC COURSE
I hope that this set of tips will be a source for you to come and review and use over an extended period of time, that is the intent. I want you to be able to bookmark this page because it has something that you can actually use and get results from.
As I always do, I am asking your to please consider leaving a comment with your thoughts and ideas below in the comment section. This helps visitors get a more complete picture from others’ perspectives and is useful to all of us. Thanks!