The great new tools for our online marketing business just keep on rolling out via launches of the latest innovative upgrades to some of the basic resources we need as online marketers to be able to do our business faster, smarter, and more effectively.
Today I am covering a feature-packed graphics designer tool called Designa All-In-One Graphics Tool. There are a total of 6 different applications within the platform, it is a SaaS (Software as a Service) based tool (web-based), and it works beautifully!
It is going live in just about 1 1/2 hours, so this will be a quick review today, and I also have recorded a review video that you will be able to see here if you so choose. I urge you to grab this new tool at its launch price, as it is offered at a one-time lifetime price during the launch week from 11 -15 July…
I am getting ahead of myself just a bit, let’s dive in to see what we have with this new Graphics Design tool…
|Dr. Ifiok Nkem, Dr. Ope Banwo, Simon Warner|
|Designa All-In-One Graphics Tool|
|11 July – 15 July 2018|
|11:00 AM EDT|
|$ 27/$67 (OTO Prices Below)|
|30 Days Money Back Guarantee|
I have added a few videos for you so you do not have to read through my review unless you need to. This will show you what you are getting with this tool from a couple of different perspectives…
(1) My Designa All-In-One Graphics Platform Explainer Video
Then, we have…
(2) Demo Video for Designa All-In-One Graphics Tool
Note: These two videos describe pretty well what you will get with the Designa All-In-One Graphics Tool…Definitely a LOT of value packed into one platform that works well together to help you be more professional and do this faster. Time is indeed money!
If you have seen enough to make a move to secure this for you now, just click on the link below:
NOTE #1 – Please be sure to check out my bonuses as well that you will get with this tool. There are some I have for the front end offer and more that I will pass on if you decide to get any of the upgrades that are available!
NOTE #2 – If you would like to know more, no problem, please keep on reading this review, as I expand on what is included with this tool and explain how it compares to other similar tools on the market (and show you why Designa is such a great value, especially during the introductory launch week!).
Let’s dig down!
Who Are The Creators and Owners of Designa?
There are two creators and an affiliate manager involved with the Designa tool. They are all seasoned marketers who have launched many products and supported launches of other online marketing tools, Their experience in the IM world shows brightly through with this tool. It has been designed to provide online marketers what they need when it comes to graphics and design…
I did some research on the three and all have a good reputation in the IM world. That is important to me, as I only want to promote tools that are going to perform as promised right from the moment you purchase. Of course, things can happen and there will be a time when support is required (another important aspect of the worthiness of the product)…
These guys have put together a very strong and viable tool that all of us can make good and regular use of in our businesses. I like that!
Why Do You Need Designa All-In-One Graphics Platform for Your Business?
Have a look at these screenshots and see what all you can do with this tool. It is amazing for the price and you will not be disappointed once you are into the backend and start working with all the applications that come as a standard part of the tool package.
(1) Easy Graphics Designer
(2) PDF Book Designer
(3) Mockups Generator
(4) Mockup Scene Generator
(5) Logo Creator
(6) eCover Creator
For each of these applications, you can see in the demo video above how they work. Easy to navigate, easy to edit, and easy to create limitless numbers of graphics for your online marketing business. It is easy to see why this is a tool that you will value and use often for your business!
How Does Designa Compare to Similar Graphics Platforms (Why It is Better)?
This is an interesting portion of the review for me. I use several other graphic design tools, mainly YouZign. I have been quite happy with all the ones I use, so it would take something impressive to get me to add yet another tool to my stable of such products.
This is that impressive tool, however. It truly floored me with how versatile it is and just how robust are the included resources and assets.
I have a comparison chart that will be of interest to you below:
|Number of free stock images||2.5M+
|1 M +||0||1.5M+
|3D Mockup Creator
|$120 Per Year||$239.88/yr
$29 per month
- With Designa logo creator, you can create unlimited logos for your startup or business. Other logo platforms e.g Logojoy charges $65 per logo, Wix charges $99 per logo and with Logozign you have to pay $67 to have access to the upsell (Logozign). With Designa you get all the features of Logozign, Logojoy and Wix logo creator combined without any extra charge to create an unlimited number of logos for your business or clients.
- The only e-cover platform that can be compared to our e-cover creator is PixelStudioFx which cost $24/month for the pro version with a commercial license. With Designa you can create unlimited e-covers for personal use and for clients without any extra charge.
- Our state of the art scene creator can only be compared to the scene creator app by Dropmock which charges $47 just for this feature.
- To get something close to Designa, you will have to combine several design apps
- Graphics Designer – YouZign @ $120 per year – you will still be short of templates – they offer 1,000+ templates, we have 3,000+ and ours are more recent designs. Also, you won’t have access to our 420,000+ database of quotes.
- Logo Creator – Logozign @ $67
- Ecover Creator – PixelstudioFX @ $22/month
- Book Creator – Maybe Canva @ $120/year
- Scene Creator – Dropmock scene creator @ $47
- Mockup Creator – Hmmn well, we are yet to see anyone close… our Mockup Magic enables you to combine multiple 3D perspective mockup screenshots together.
- You will definitely need a Photoshop template or find a freelancer… keep at least $100 for each and be ready to go back and forth. And its possible the freelancer that will do it for you is going to use Designa. (smiles)…
Next, let’s look at pricing…